Description de l'offre
***This position is Remote with a preference towards the Texas location***
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Being a Hilton Recruitment Operations Center - Recruiter means joining a dynamic, industry leading recruitment organization that utilizes innovative technology and partnerships internally and externally to find the best talent to join Hilton. You will handle all aspects of the recruitment and selection process to ensure the most highly-qualified candidates seek and gain employment with Hilton and have a positive experience throughout the process. You will partner with hiring leaders from each hotel complex to determine specific hiring needs and identify the most appropriate recruiting method(s) to attract the highest-quality candidates for open positions.
Do you love building relationships? You have the opportunity to be creative in building a pipeline of quality talent through various methods. You can network within the community, visit local schools, meet with full-time recruitment agencies or attend local job fairs. Cultivating relationships with quality candidates will be the key to your success.
More specifically, you will:
· Ensure that minimum qualification standards and appropriate job-offer parameters (salary, relocation allowance, signing bonus, etc.) are established prior to posting positions.
· Regularly utilize an applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo) to review, analyze and assess information provided by applicants in response to job postings. You will conduct interviews, forward viable candidates to hiring managers and establish and handle interview schedules.
· Administer all pre-approved selection tests and pre-employment processes including background checks, drug testing, employment authorization verification and WOTC. Once the candidate is selected, you will extend the job offer and close out the position in the applicant tracking system upon completion of all required notes and final dispositions.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Someone who can exercise persistence, tact and subtlety in difficult situations
· Ability to manage deadlines
· Solves problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
· High School Diploma or GED
· One (1) year of previous experience as a Hiring Manager
· One (1) year of working with applicant tracking systems
· Knowledge of EEOC, ADA and employment laws
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· One (1) year of experience in a hotel What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!