A Complimentary Bar Supervisor is responsible for supervising the services of the complimentary evening reception in the hotelﾒs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Complimentary Bar Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising the services of the complimentary evening reception in the hotelﾒs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise and train team members in all complimentary bar services and operations
· Assist management in the selection of new hires and with beverage controls
· Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
· Demonstrate knowledge of beers, wines, liquors, specialty cocktails, drink service and bar terminology
· Maintain cleanliness of the reception area and ensure equipment is well-maintained
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation, third-party liability, liquor laws and alcohol awareness standards and procedures
· Use proper cash handling and accounting procedures to total, process and collect payments from guests
· Create revenue-generating promotions
· Perform staff and additional duties, as required