A Recreational Attendant is responsible for coordinating guest recreation activities by presenting entertaining, engaging and memorable daily guest programs and events that delight and serve our guests throughout their vacation.
· Enthusiastically hosts key entertainment and other revenue/non-revenue programs and events, including but not limited to trivia events, sports and deck games, pool events, children events, and other events. Provides a positive first impression to every guest through a warm, welcoming individual greeting.
· Assist guests in their needs related to the pool area, including but not limited to responding to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner, assisting guests with rental of clam shell cabanas, luxury loveseats, and luxury bed.
· Maintain cleanliness of general pool area and program areas, including picking up trash as needed, collecting towels as needed.
· Spends an appropriate amount of time each day in the company of guests, developing rapport and engaging in conversations.
· Inform the guests of the day's activities and explains each event.
· Enter pool at a depth of 4 feet on a daily basis.
· Maintain supplies, ordering proper materials for crafts, activities, and cabanas. Develop materials for special activities and programs as required.