Description de l'offre
A Recreational Attendant is responsible for coordinating guest recreation activities by presenting entertaining, engaging and memorable daily guest programs and events that delight and serve our guests throughout their vacation.
· Enthusiastically hosts key entertainment and other revenue/non-revenue programs and events, including but not limited to trivia events, sports and deck games, pool events, children events, and other events. Provides a positive first impression to every guest through a warm, welcoming individual greeting.
· Assist guests in their needs related to the pool area, including but not limited to responding to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner, assisting guests with rental of clam shell cabanas, luxury loveseats, and luxury bed.
· Maintain cleanliness of general pool area and program areas, including picking up trash as needed, collecting towels as needed.
· Spends an appropriate amount of time each day in the company of guests, developing rapport and engaging in conversations.
· Inform the guests of the day's activities and explains each event.
· Enter pool at a depth of 4 feet on a daily basis.
· Maintain supplies, ordering proper materials for crafts, activities, and cabanas. Develop materials for special activities and programs as required.
What are we looking for?
High School diploma preferred.
1 year customer service experience preferred.
Must be available a minimum of 2 days per week to work a 10-hour shift. Shift hours vary and can be anywhere from 7AM - 7PM.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Ability to obtain Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate
Ability to obtain CPR Certificate and First Aid training
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Knowledge and ability to lead guest programs and events.
· Ability to maintain an engaging presence both on and off stage and entertains guests in a likeable, professional manner.
· Ability to speak energetically and clearly in a public setting with or without a microphone to an audience of any size. Ability to adjust presentation to audience size.
· Ability to read, listen and communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
· Ability to travel throughout the facility during the shift.
· Ability to operate office equipment (copy machines, fax machines, computers, etc.)
· Ability to effectively interact with guests or other employees, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and solve concerns.
· Must be flexible and adapt easily.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!