Description de l'offre
Provides a personal welcome for guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Helps gain the loyalty of existing clientele
• May be called on to handle any guest feed back or problems, reporting them to the General Manager
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy
• Checks cash levels and ensures that holdings are securely stored
• May be required to close hotel operations at the end of the day
• May be required to check deliveries
Join ibis budget
Where a small but diversified team , works together with simplicity, conviviality and good sense to service our customers.
For the opportunity to carry out several professions , to multi-task and learn new skills.
And participate in training programmes to help you become a hotel professional.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point