A Receptionist welcomes Guests, assists with arrival and departure procedures, offers current information to Guests as requested, and manages incoming requests from the hotel communications systems (telephone, email, etc).
What will I be doing?
As a Receptionist, you will serve on the Guest Services and Front Office Teams to meet Guest needs upon arrival and departure and to provide a comfortable stay for Guests by accommodating requests for information and offering Guest assistance as required. A Receptionist will complete the following tasks:
· Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
· Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
· Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
· Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
· Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
· Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems