A Receiving Clerk will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company's purchasing and procurement standards.
What will I be doing?
As Receiving Clerk, you will accept and control all incoming deliveries, maintaining an optimal goods inventory, correct storage and issue of goods. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
· Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
· Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling; ensure orderliness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
· Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
· Issue immediate complaints
· Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
· Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material and its return from the ramp
· Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
· Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility