A Press/Public Relations (PR) Executive/Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the press/public relations (PR) activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will I be doing?
As PR Executive/Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the press/public relations (PR) activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, a PR Executive/Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Oversee the development and implementation of the hotel PR plan and associated activities
· Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
· Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
· Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
· Ensure an accurate and constantly expanding comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
· Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
· Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites
· Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
· Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
· Implement PR campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products
· Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
· Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
· Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion