Hilton New Orleans Riverside is excited about our newest beverage outlet, the Public Belt. It exudes a rich and cozy environ enticing the discriminating taste in the spirit of ole New Orleans with the mystique of a prohibition-era Speakeasy.
Born out of the long slow grind of a nightly train, Public Belt is designed to celebrate all that the rail brought to this city at the turn of the century. Just as the Belt connected places, guests will connect to a time of a candle-lit rooms, the sound of hot jazz and the decadence as their lips meet one of our signature beverages. Offerings to include premium champagne, select high end wines, the finest in premium spirits served in attractive glassware. Crafted cocktails mixed with the finest freshly made juices and mixers finished with a wide variety of fresh garnishes.
Service of beverage and/or food in a friendly, courteous manner, resulting in guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Cocktail Server, you would be responsible for serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
· Take guest beverage and/or food orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
· Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
· Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
· Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
· Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times