Description de l'offre
A Personal Assistant to General Manager is responsible to provide the General Manager with administrative support including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements and other general office duties. Assumes full responsibility for all administrative duties in the Executive Office ensuring professional and timely execution of all tasks.
What will I be doing?
· As a Personal Assistant to General Manager, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics
· Support General Manager with internal and external communications
· Ensure General Manager and the Management team is prepared for professional meetings and personal and professional events, by soliciting agendas, drafting one-pagers, creating itineraries, making reservations, printing material, and doing whatever it takes to ensure effective preparation
· Conserves GM's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
· Manage GM's monthly expense claims and related submissions
· Manages the submission of the weekly and monthly reports to the Regional GM, Regional Office and/or Owning Company.
· Scrutinizes and handles Guest satisfaction scores/ Guest Assistance as well as daily VIP arrival on a regular basis
· Makes informed decisions regarding GM's availability when scheduling appointments. Keeps GM apprised of action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external. May prepare meeting agendas and/or scribe minutes.
· Maintains office, copier and mail supply inventories for administration building. Maintains by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps ensure compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to include supporting leadership team, corporate visitors and other site visits.
· Plans and organizes executive visits and company functions.
· Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams and departments
What are we looking for?
A Personal Assistant to General Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Two year similar experience
· Strong organization skills, multi-task oriented and good time management
· Ability to read listen and communicate effectively in English and in writing, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
· Ability to effectively transcribe information from handwritten memos and recordings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!