A Business Centre Host provides administrative support to serve the needs of the Business Center and those Guest and Corporate customers who use it.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Centre Host, you are responsible for providing administrative support to serve the needs of the Business Center and those Guest and Corporate customers who use it. A Business Centre Host will support the activities associated with business functions located in any of the meeting spaces at the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Provide general administrative support such as message taking, copying, faxing, typing and document binding
· Coordinate conference and meeting room signage, place cards and name badges
· Ensure that all meeting rooms, equipment and materials are in place and in full working order prior to the start of any event
· Supervise coffee breaks, welcome drinks and similar events, as required
· Be the main point of contact for enquiries from conference organisers and delegates as well as any Guests wishing to use the Business Centre facilities
· Record all charges and any additional goods or services that have been provided
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
· Comply with hotel security, fire and Health and Safety legislation
· Attend all training carried out by the hotel