A Hygiene Officer assists in the implementation of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and team members are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels. To coordinate, support and advise the company and Hygiene Manager on all aspects with regard to Health and Clean Stay Safety.
What will I be doing?
The Hygiene Office will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain standards in all work areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards.
· Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the sanitation and hygiene efforts, programs, audits and training.
· Formulates and maintains an up to date methodology manual that is constantly available for use and review by the section personnel.
· Responsible for promoting effective dissemination coordination with the rest of the team members in the resort
· Responsible for the office / section area being clean and orderly with an organized and efficient work flow
· Monitors, assists and performs all procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Hygiene Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully full this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Bachelor of Food Science / Food Technology / Microbiology or Life Science
· HACCP 1, 2, and 3 certified
· Flexible and highly organized What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!