This position will commence in January 2021 and is open to Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia. Part time and causal roles available.
About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
A pre-opening opportunity not to be missed! The new Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street due to open in February 2021 is set to be a showstopper. The hotel is built on the historically-significant Equity Chambers site and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym, executive lounge and five meeting & event spaces.
About the role
As a Housekeeping Attendant you will work as part of a team to ensure our guest rooms and public spaces are spotless. Specifically this role will involve:
· Cleaning hotel rooms and public spaces including our outlets
· Insuring pantries are fully stocked before and after your shift by replenishing linen, towels and amenities
· Reporting maintenance issues as soon as possible
· Undertake deep cleaning when required
· Dispose of waste correctly, recycling as much as possible
· Interacting with our guests to leave a lasting impression
· Assisting other departments when necessary
What are we looking for?
· Excellent personal presentation
· Excellent communication skills
· A keen eye for detail
· Be positive and have a can do attitude
· Ability to work autonomously
· Physically fit (due to the nature of the role)
· Previous experience in hospitality preferred
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
· Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Extensive leadership and career development opportunities
Ideal candidate profile