We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics/advertising for a variety of medias.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, social media platform creation of stories, video making and much more. The individual will have several opportunities within the department.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
What will I be doing?
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Schedule projects and define budget constraints
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
· Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
· Work with line manager to produce final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Video Making – After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro
· Handling all the social media platforms
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Graphic Designer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Bachelor's degree in graphic design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus or equivalent experience
· Three years of experience as a graphic designer
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!