A Full -Time Spa Concierge creates extraordinary lifetime memories for our Guests.
The Full -Time Spa Concierge is responsible for:
· Booking, changing or canceling spa appointments and programs accurately
· Handling all POS (Point of Sale) processing to check Guests in and out
· Processing gratuities
· Offering assistance to Guests for all spa, fitness and wellness needs
With a commitment to creating personalized and knowledgeable recommendations, the Spa Concierge will recommend, upsell and promote appropriate spa services, products and wellness options for each Guest. They will provide courteous, consistent and efficient Guest service throughout their spa experience.
What will I be doing?
· Accurately schedule all spa and salon reservations, changes, cancellations in Spa Soft. Confirm reservations and inform Guest of spa policies. Provide upgrade options to each Guest. Phone, in-person and email communications are included.
· Accurately process all billing and posting for spa services, classes, gift cards, gratuities and other. Report any overages and shortages to supervisor. Handle and post all cash, check, room charges, credit card, and traveler’s checks transactions, adjustments, and voids with accuracy.
· Maintain organized, clean and elegant work environment. Restock supplies to ensure effectiveness of workspace.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Maintain learning and development through training, studying information about the spa and health industry to be able to share knowledge with our Guests.
· Schedule flexibility is needed to work a variety of days and shifts based on business needs
· This is a full-time role and schedule flexibility is needed to work a variety of days and shifts based on business needs
· Our Team Members work on weekdays, weekends and holidays