A Front Desk Shift Leader with Hilton Hotels & Resorts assists in daily Front Office operations and works with customers and Guests as part of a project used to demonstrate your abilities to work in the hotel management sector.
What will I be doing?
As Front Desk Shift Leader, you will assist in management of daily Front Desk operations and work with customers and Guests as part of a project used to demonstrate capabilities required in the hotel management sector. A Front Desk Shift Leader is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise the efficient operations of reception including check in/out procedures
· Support Team Members in handling guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome is achieved
· Ensure that both the Front Desk Manager and Front Desk Shift Leaders are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel for events or for general accommodations
· Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
· Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Desk Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
· Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Ensure Team Members have a current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
· Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Follow and adhere to company brand standards
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with Team Members
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Front Desk Shift Leader serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
· Desire to progress within the Hospitality industry
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Competent level of IT proficiency
· Fluent Polish and English
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous supervisory experience
· Previous experience in the hotel industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!