Located in the vibrant heart of the city, Hilton Leeds City is just minutes from Leeds Train Station, Victoria Quarter and Trinity Leeds. Our hotel offers our guests stylish guest rooms & suites, a full service health club including pool, restaurant, conferencing facilities and of course our bar!
What will I be doing?
As our Bar Supervisor, you'll oversee bar service to offer a quality, personalised, efficient beverage service that adds to the exceptional guest experiences that Hilton Leeds City prides itself on. Things that we'll be looking for the successful candidate to be able to focus on & manage include...
· Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service
· Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
· Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
· Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
· Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bartenders are trained
· Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
· Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
· Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Bar Supervisor working with Hilton Leeds City is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous supervisory experience in a High Street, retail bar/restaurant environment
· A warmth of personality, attentive and well presented
· An ability to listen/hear and respond to our guests & team needs
· Natural leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Committed to delivering great service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £8.52 per hour + tips/gratuities & Hilton benefits & perks package #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage