Hilton Leicester is an ideal base for our guests exploring the attractions and landmarks of the city. We also offer the options of unwinding in our LivingWell Health Club, great dining at Flavours Restaurant or just relaxing in the sunshine on the Court Bar & Terrace with traditional light bar snacks or a scrumptious Afternoon Tea.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor at our hotel, you'll be part of a team who are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor working with Hilton Leicester is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £9.07 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage