What will I be doing?
Execute duties as assigned by the F&B Leader or General Manager
· Oversee the daily F&B outlet operations, supervise the service activities in all F&B outlets and engage personally in serving guests when the operations is busy
· Assist the F&B Leader in the overall management of the F&B Team and step in for the F&B Leader during his/her absences.
· Deliver together with all members of the F&B Service Team a superior food and beverage service who stands for the unique Hilton Garden Inn Hospitality.
· Hold pre and post shift briefs with the F&B Service team and apply learning during the next shift
· Ensure that all team members in the F&B Service Team understand their purpose and are fully equipped with the tools, skills, behaviours, and knowledge required to deliver outstanding F&B guest experiences
· Respond efficiently and accurately to F&B outlets guest complaints
· Ensure that the members of the F&B Service Team as well as Guest Service Agents FO understand the specifications of the dishes we sell, their price, and the processes designed to serve them to our guests.
· Work with the Head Chef and F&B Leader on menu planning through monitoring of food sales and proposing new menu ideas
· Interview, select, train, supervise, coach, and evaluate F&B Service team member under the guidance of the F&B Leader
· Pro-actively support the F&B Leader in providing a stimulating work environment in our F&B outlets that allows our Team Members to thrive and grow.
· Monitor F&B Guest Feedback (SALT, Social Reviews) and take corrective actions under the guidance of the F&B Leader if necessary
· Be a positive and pro- active contributor in meetings (e.g. Huddles) with the F&B team to help achieve / maintain a high level of trust & engagement in the F&B Team
· Plan, offer and conduct regular trainings on Service Skills, Guest Complaint Handling and Upselling in F&B outlets for Guest Service Agents in F&B and Front Office.
· Ensure that Guest Service Agents F&B are offered front office training after 6 months being in their role
· Commit energy and focus in being/becoming a great Manager for the F&B Service team and role model for HGI brand behaviours and excellent cross-departmental collaboration.
· Volunteer to participate in company campaigns such as Travel with Purpose
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
F&B Guest Service Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
· Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in cash handling
· Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
· Conflict resolution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!