Hilton Surfers Paradise has an opportunity to join our friendly and committed Sales Team in the full time role of Event Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Conference and Events Sales Manager, the Event Sales Coordinator promotes, sells and controls events for our event spaces which includes 5 meeting rooms and unique outdoor event spaces within the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Events Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from client enquiry, negotiating, contracting, up- selling, and producing event orders to ensure successful delivery by our Operations Team. As Events Coordinator you will be given hands-on development within a busy Department and will be directly responsible for:
· Maximising all Conference & Events revenue opportunities
· Reviewing forthcoming business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet set targets
· Ensuring accuracy of post event billings and develop relationships to drive loyalty and the r-contracting of business.
· Ensuring enquiries are converted into confirmed business and opportunities to up-sell are taken
· Be responsible for the full cycle from taking an enquiry to organisation of the event through to handover with the Operations team
· Deliver exceptional customer service to our clients ensuring their expectations are exceeded every time