Hilton’s Finance team is responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management. Within Finance, Hilton Accounting and Finance Services (HAFS) manages the finance and accounting functions, both on property and at Corporate, allowing us to develop scalable, global financial processes. Our finance Centers of Excellence provides Hilton Team Members the chance for challenging career growth across a wide spectrum of critical financial functions.
What will I be doing?
As the Customer Support Coordinator for OTC Hotel Accounting, you will work with the Team Lead to resolve accounts receivable and guest (transient) disputes. You will identify and process advanced deposits received from Group Catering and Event Sales clients. Your work will also include performing continuous monitoring and tracking of outstanding payments from group master and convention related billings. Your expertise in organization will also lend to your duties in maintaining all files in accordance with Hilton standards.
More specifically, you will:
· Provide research support for AR or guest (transient) disputes and compile supporting documentation
· Engage hotel teams to assist with identifying issues, resolving disputes and obtaining client information as needed
· Engage your Team Lead to figure out if adjustments are required
· Maintain dispute resolution documentation in accordance with Hilton standards
· Perform follow-up periodically based on establishing a collections schedule of outstanding payments
· Review booking deposit reports to identify groups with advanced deposit requirements. This includes reviewing banking statements to identify and confirm receipt of advanced deposits as needed
· Update call logs daily
· Periodically prepare deposit postings and confirm deposits were posted successfully
· Support special initiatives as directed by leadership
· Develop cooperative and positive relationships with other finance and corporate departments
· Attend staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
· Research and respond to information requests from internal departments and management
· Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call and email
· Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests