Hilton's Finance team is responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management. Within Finance, Hilton Accounting and Finance Services (HAFS) manages the finance and accounting functions, both on property and at Corporate, allowing us to develop scalable, global financial processes. Our finance Centers of Excellence provides Hilton Team Members the chance for challenging career growth across a wide spectrum of critical financial functions.
What will I be doing?
As a Coordinator in Accounts Payable (AP), you will support you team Manager with maintaining approval and receipt activities. Your role will also include supporting AP projects (PeopleSoft upgrade, special handling items, handling electronic interfaces), and supporting Center of Excellence (COE) review of AP items from the outsourcing provider for all hotel and corporate operations. You will also support the team in performing general administrative activities.
More specifically, you will:
· Coordinate with third-party service providers (outsourcing providers, auditors, valuation specialists, software vendors) to ensure all necessary information is compiled and reviewed.
· Administer placing of vendor orders.
· Support accounts payable system-related activities such as the PeopleSoft upgrade project and handling electronic interfaces (credit card and legal interfaces, etc.)
· Mail 1099 forms to Hilton hotel and corporate employees.
· Resolve exceptions and inquiries requiring additional review from the outsourcing provider.
· Provide administrative support for the Accounts Payable team.