A Cook "A" is responsible for ensuring that breakfast and the buffet are prepared and presented to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook 'A', you are responsible for ensuring that breakfast and the buffet are prepared and presented to a high quality to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Breakfast Chef will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure breakfast, the buffet, and/or any other meal periods are prepared and presented to a high quality and within company guidelines
· Supervise staff if required
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Prepare all mis-en-place for breakfast buffet and/or any other meal periods
· Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
· Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware