Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired. The Conrad Dublin is a 5⋆ hotel and part of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to ‘offer smart luxury travellers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style'.
· Team GYM – We are the only Hotel in Dublin offering a complimentary Team gym. Very much part of Hilton's THRIVE initiative where we encourage and support all our team to look after their Body, Mind and Spirit
· Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world
· Development – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all. Both abroad and closer to home.
· Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays (long service entitlement up to an additional 5 days paid)
· Flexibility – As part of our commitment to our team have a strong work life balance we are open to flexibility depending on your needs
· On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided …and so much more including high street retail discounts and discounted dental & health cover.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Assistant, you are responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Conference and Banquet Assistant will also be required to contribute to reaching departmental targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Coordinate seating for customers
· Manage Conference and Banquet set-ups
· Ensure guests are billed accurately
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
Who are we looking for?
Someone who…..is Motivated to Create Memorable Experiences for Every Guest, Every time
Someone who…. Has a Luxury Mind set –To our team this is Anticipating our Guests Needs and Personalizing their Experience
Someone who…. Is a Team Player – Collaborative, Flexible, Fun and Dynamic
Someone who ….is Ambitious and Passionate
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!