This position will commence in January 2021 and is open to Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
A pre-opening opportunity not to be missed! The new Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street due to open in February 2021 is set to be a showstopper. The hotel is built on the historically-significant Equity Chambers site and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym, executive lounge and five meeting & event spaces.
About the role
Responsible for being the welcoming face of Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street, you will deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to every guest, every time! As a Concierge you will provide information and advice for tailored for each individual guest with your knowledge of Melbourne and local attractions, offer reservation services, and oversee the management of guest luggage, mail and taxi services. You will work as part of a team on a rotating shift basis, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Specifically this role will involve:
· Welcoming our guests and partnering collaboratively with the hotel team
· Act as a main point of contact for guests, and assist with all enquiries
· Provide friendly advice and information on local attractions, restaurants and services
· Maintain a sound knowledge of local events and industry trends, network with local tourist organsiations
· Ensure you are up to date with VIP guest movements and hotel special events
· Oversee the management of guest luggage, mail and taxi services
· Ensure our Valet Parking is an exceptional experience timely, seamless and careful
· Assist with rostering, performance management, development and training for the Concierge department
What are we looking for?
· Experience in a similar role
· Exceptional communication skills and positive manner
· Demonstrated understanding of local restaurants, attractions and events
· Strong organisational skills and a passion for helping others
· Available for flexible working hours according to business needs
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
· Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Extensive leadership and career development opportunities
Ideal candidate profile