The Betterment , set to open in September 2019, will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renowned Michelin Starred Chef Patron Jason Atherton .
The restaurant will feature a seasonally driven menu with beautifully presented dishes of wood-fired fish and meats, fresh seafood, signature salads and plant-based plates. At the heart of the restaurant will be a dramatic and rustic open grill, which will bring the kitchen into the dining room and add a sense of theatre to the space.
Besides The Betterment, Jason Atherton will manage 3 other sites at LXR The Biltmore, Mayfair - The Terrace, The Tea Lounge and The Pine Bar serving world-class cocktails. The hotel will also offer an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Betterment at The Biltmore, Mayfair as a Commis Waiter/Waitress?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as Waiter, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
· Maintain a high profile during service while being polite and helpful
· Provide prompt, unobtrusive, attentive service
· Take instruction from the chef's and senior waiters, anticipate their requirements
· Keep your station clean and clear at all times
· Issue additional cutlery/glasses, bread and butter as required
· Cleaning stations and being aware of waiter needs
What are we looking for?
· A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
· An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Ideal candidate profile