Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Mixologist?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Bar Manager or Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
A Mixologist is responsible for creating alcoholic drinks and providing them to guests in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Mixologist, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Create alcoholic drinks and cocktails including the classics, what's featured on the menu and any special guest requests
· Be dedicated to delivering exceptional guest service and creating an experience for the guest
· Create and settle guest tabs and accounts
· Assist the team on the floor when necessary
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Mixologist serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Friendly, positive, energetic disposition Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
· Motivation to learn new skills and techniques
· Fantastic personal presentation
· Fluent in English
· Flexible availability and reliable
· Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
· Previous food hygiene experience
· Electronic ordering systems experience
· Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!