Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Casual Conference & Banqueting Waiter/ess and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
What will I be doing?
· You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant and/or Conference and Events
· You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
· Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
· As a Casual Conference & Banqueting Waiter/ess you will work on demand, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
· Ambitious and hard working
· Good communication and personal presentation
· It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
· There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
· Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending