Embassy Suites Sacramento is looking for a Full-Time Bellperson / Valet Attendant / Shuttle Driver to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work varying shifts weekdays, weekends, & holidays between 3 PM and 1:30 AM.
The position includes Competitive Wages with Excellent Gratuities + Benefits + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching + and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Operate and manage the parking booth area
· Maintain accurate records of parking-related charges and fees including, but not limited to parking rates, validations, accrued parking time, vehicles in the hotels care, etc.
· Manage flow of traffic, as needed
· Retrieve and transport guest luggage
· Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
· Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
· Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
· Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
· Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
· Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner