The Embassy Suites Biltmore by Hilton located on Camelback and 26th Street, is looking for (Part –Time) Bellperson / Driver’s!
Must have valid Driver's License and a Driving Record in Good Standing.
Looking for someone with availability to work at least 20 hours no more than 32 hours a week. Shift start & end time may vary based of business needs. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
· Morning shifts may be within the hours of (5am – 12:00pm)
· Evening shifts may be within the hours of (5pm – 12:00am)
Hourly wage of 11.50 per/hr - Plus Tips.
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel Program and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
· Minimum of six months of customer service experience required.
· Bellperson and/or Valet in a hotel and hospitality preferred.
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson / Driver, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
· Retrieve and transport guest luggage
· Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
· Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
· Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
· Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
· Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
· Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment