A Bellperson is responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
· Retrieve and transport guest luggage
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
· Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
· Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
· Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
· Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
· Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment