Supervise the Bell staff as they greet and escort arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transport their luggage, and acquaint each new guest with their room location and features.
What will I be doing?
As a Bell Captain you would be responsible for supervising Bellpersons, transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
· Retrieve and transport guest luggage
· Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
· Supervise, monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
· Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment