A Bartender is responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
· Present and serve beverages to guests
· Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
· Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
· Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
· Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
· Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed