Greets, prepares, services, and takes guests' orders for beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous, professional and timely manner to ensure total guest satisfaction. Upsells additional items to enhance profitability. Enters orders into a computerized system and settles check(s) upon completion of order. Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
What will I be doing?
· Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders. Makes and/or presents drinks using standard ingredient(s)/recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
· Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, maintaining accountability for all beverages served.
· Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all transactions.
· Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the coffee bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning, stocking and rotating all products needed.
· Respond to guest complains in a positive and tactful manner, negotiate a compromise and implement solution.
· Locks up and stores all beverages, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops, secures and balance bank and sign out/in keys.