Austin Taco Project is the blueprint for making tacos. The fixin's are carefully planned and designed to create the perfect taco experience. Mixing and matching different flavors, textures, colors and cultures.
In a way, “Austin” and “taco” are synonymous. A block off of Austin's iconic 6th Street, Austin Taco Project is the whole weird, wonderful world thoughtfully wrapped into a craft beer and fusion taco bar. With a visionary interpretation of tacos, a custom cocktail bar, and an expansive front patio, Austin Taco Project makes the “where-should-we-get-tacos” question irrelevant.
A Barback is responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Barback, you would be responsible for preparing and servicing permanent and portable bars throughout the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Retrieve orders from storeroom, visually check stock and reconcile with written requisitions to ensure order accuracy and re-check stock upon delivery
· Prepare the bar by cutting, slicing and peeling perishable garnishes and fruits, mixing and pouring juices and storing back-up supplies in prescribed containers
· Check with and assist the bartender to stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
· Transport taps and replace and perform routine maintenance on beer kegs
· Maintain cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigerators and storage areas in accordance with federal, state, local and company codes