A Bar Supervisor oversees the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Supervisor, you will supervise the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service
· Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
· Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
· Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
· Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
· Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
· Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
· Deal with sudden staff shortages through absenteeism and report all absences according to Company Attendance Procedures
· Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
· Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques