The Arizona Biltmore Resort -a Waldorf Astoria property, is currently looking for (On Call) Banquet Servers to work at this beautiful and iconic property.
Must have open availability to work weekends and holidays, with the typical schedule being 8 hour evening shifts between . Past banquet serving experience required.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set banquet tables to meet function specifications
· Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
· Ensure menu knowledge
· Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area
· Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
· Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
· Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
· Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.