Responsible for set-up, break down and cleaning of all banquet spaces and functions. Assisting guest in functions areas as needed.
What will I be doing?
A Houseperson is responsible for supporting Food and Beverage operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring cleanliness of all areas and maintaining equipment. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain cleanliness of banquet, meeting and conference areas to meet established cleanliness and quality standards
· Cleaning includes, but not limited to, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, cleaning/waxing floors, removing trash, stocking and maintaining supply rooms, reporting maintenance deficiencies for repair/replacement and cleaning and removing spots, insects and debris
· Ensure equipment is in full working order and report any defects
· Project a professional manner to guests and team members
· Assist back of house team when requested
· Able to lift and Push Banquet Equipment
· Assist with set ups to ensure department runs efficiently
· Manage the set up relating to Food and Beverage functions in a timely manner
· Lift/Pull/Push at least 50 pounds
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Attend training provided by the hotel