Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine for 2019. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
Celebrating our 90th anniversary, The stunning Arizona Biltmore, a legendary landmark hotel, boasts a colorful history and superior service; all set within 39 acres in the heart of Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Community. With eight pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains - it's little wonder the resort is a favorite vacation retreat of U.S. presidents and legendary film stars since 1929. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is one of the few hotels worldwide with an architectural imprint left by respected American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
· Present and serve beverages to guests
· Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
· Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
· Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
· Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
· Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
Schedule : On-Call- must be able to commit to work a minimum of 3 shifts per month. The more hours you can work, the more money you can make (up to 40 hours per week).
Pay : $5.05 + tips
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!