A Assitant Pastry Chef is assisting the Pastry Chef in operating the pastry section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while planning production and developing seasonal offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Assistant Pastry Chef, you are assisting the Pastry Chef for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Pastry Chef and Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. It will also be required to assist the planning of production and developing seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
· Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
· Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
· Assist the coordination of all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
· Assist the planning of production to facilitate daily requirements
· Assisting the development of appropriate seasonal menu offerings
· Assisting the management of food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
· Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations