***This role will be Remotely based***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
The Associate Property Technology Services Analyst, Enterprise Initiatives is responsible for performing the tasks vital to completing a variety of Enterprise Initiatives as assigned by department leadership. Activities may include (but are not limited to) using and directing the use of Hilton’s standard efficiency tools and artifacts for Enterprise Initiatives and Remediations, applying scripts, affecting domain joins, disabling non-standard hardware and analyzing chronic operational issues either through remotely connecting to hotels or working with hotel operations teams to finish all enterprise initiative tasks. The Associate Analyst PTSEI will adhere to established technical and quality standards in the oversight of Enterprise Initiatives. Work with Information Security, Field Services, Deployment and Property Technology Services teams to define Enterprise Initiative projects such as End of Life remediation.
More specifically, you will:
· Execute initiatives through the standard methodology from project approval through deployment
· Run scripts on hotel infrastructure as instructed to affect completion of enterprise initiatives
· Work with hotel technology and operations resources to perform remotely monitored tasks such as joins, EOL hardware removal, and PCI evidence gathering Implement operating standards
· Resolve incidents and problems - works with other corporate Technology teams requiring assistance in addressing Infrastructure related standards questions
· Ensure all Hilton security standards are met through the execution of initiatives and remediations
· Review data collection to determine which hotels have products going out of service over the next seven years
· Define impact of each EOL product on hotel operating costs
· Communicate to hotels specific EOL products that must be remediated by specific dates
· Establish baseline of quantities of devices requiring remediation for each product in EOL roadmap scope
· Report for regions and Technology Leadership on remediation status across estate and against critical metrics
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Background in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Science or equivalent experience and/or certifications
· Experience with remotely executing automated scripts created with tools such as VB Script or Powershell
· Experience with MS SQL, Word and Excel
· Ability to maintain project task schedules and follow through to completion
· Ability to communicate professionally with hotels, ownerships, internal constituents at varying levels of organization and differing skillsets
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· Two (2) years of experience in Technology
· Experience with Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems
· Experience with network technology and terminology
· May require travel from time to time, including international travel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree with six (6+) years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED with twelve (12+) years of Technology related experience
· Five (5+) years of work experience in Technology or related field
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every single day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.