Description de l'offre
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is looking for an Assistant Manager to join this extraordinary food and beverage team and oversee the gorgeous Rooftop by JG! This luxurious property has 170 rooms, 6,300 square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets.
We are looking for a passionate and driven manager with strong leadership skills and a keen eye for detail. A minimum of 2 years food and beverage management experience with a background in fine dining is a must!
If you're looking to be a part of something amazing, this is the opportunity for you! With Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills being recognized as the #1 ranked hotel in L.A. by Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Award and Hilton earning the #9 spot on the World's Best Workplaces list by Great Place to Work, there is a lot to be proud of as a Hilton team member. Apply today!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of the restaurant to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
· Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
· Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
· Act in the absence of the manager, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!