Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is looking for an Assistant Manager to join this extraordinary food and beverage team and oversee the gorgeous Rooftop by JG! This luxurious property has 170 rooms, 6,300 square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets.
We are looking for a passionate and driven manager with strong leadership skills and a keen eye for detail. A minimum of 2 years food and beverage management experience with a background in fine dining is a must!
If you're looking to be a part of something amazing, this is the opportunity for you! With Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills being recognized as the #1 ranked hotel in L.A. by Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Award and Hilton earning the #9 spot on the World's Best Workplaces list by Great Place to Work, there is a lot to be proud of as a Hilton team member. Apply today!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of the restaurant to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
· Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
· Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
· Act in the absence of the manager, as needed