An Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing daily hotel operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As the Assistant General Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing daily hotel operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· _x000D_Assist in leading, directing and managing all hotel operations including, but not limited to, hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and brand standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns, and meeting participation and facilitation _x000D_
· _x000D_Serve as multi-department head for Operations, Front Office and Property Operation
· _x000D_Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, assessing and evaluating, coaching and counseling and recognizing and rewarding department heads
· _x000D_Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurement
· _x000D_Assist in identifying operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implementing measures to correct those deficiencies
· _x000D_Ensure guest and team member satisfaction _x000D_
· _x000D_Serve and act as General Manager in his or her absence _x000D_