An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out
· Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
· Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
· Great customer service skills
· Flexible on all shifts
· Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
· Hotel experience a plus