We believe Hospitality isn't just a job; it's a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk through our doors. As we continue to grow and innovate, our Vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” has never faltered. We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, and a positive impact in our Communities.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (kitchens, restaurants, banquets, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
· Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
· Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation and monitor cost and portion controls
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns
· Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
· Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members