As an Assistant Lounge Bar Manager you will be responsible for the operation of one of Hilton's largest destination bars in the UK, serving a unique and diverse clientele in an innovative, fast paced surrounding.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting and running the day to day operations to deliver an excellent guest experience. As an Assistant Outlet Manager you will also be required to manage, train and develop team members, optimise sales and control costs. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assisting in the running of the Lounge Bar operation on a day to day basis, as well as supporting the operation in other areas.
· Maintain high levels of customer service.
· Ensure we adhere to our brand standards.
· Recruit, manage, train and develop your food and beverage team.
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
· Work within the budgeting guidelines with relation to food and liquor costs and payroll.
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures.
· Develop menus with other members of the Food & Beverage management team.
· Accountable for monthly stock take.
· Incentivise team members to maximise sales and revenue.
· Carry out annual and mid year appraisals with managers and team members under your responsibility.
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post meeting minutes are generated.
· Be environmentally aware.
· Assist other departments whenever necessary.
· Maintain good working relationships.
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all Health & Safety legislation.
Ideal candidate profile
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with a charismatic and energetic personality, someone with plenty of drive who can truly make this role their own, who ideally is currently sitting in a senior supervisor or assistant manager role to take on this 24/7 operation.
To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Effective management skills.
· Ability to comply with all Food & Beverage brand standards.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Willingness to develop team members and self.
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations on a daily basis.
· Ability to generate new ideas and concepts and follow through on their development.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous experience within the hospitality industry.
Some knowledge and experience in managing payroll, budgets and forecasting.
Commercial and industry knowledge.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What will it be like to work for Hilton?