What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
An Assistant Financial Controller serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviors and values that follow:
· Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines
· At least 3 years experience in a similar position in hotel, leisure or retail sector
· Ability to effectively deal with the concerns of guests and team members in a friendly and positive manner, providing positive and proactive solutions
· Excellent analytical skills
· Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Experience with the IT systems such as PeopleSoft, SUN, Check EAM and Property Management System (advantageous)