An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Oversee operations of Food and Beverage outlets
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines
· Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes
· Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
· Deputise for the Food and Beverage manager in their absence
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships