An Assistant Director of Food and Beverage with Conrad Hotels and Resorts oversees the all food and beverage operations for the hotel as well as the development of Team Members performing the Food and Beverage operations to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Conrad Brand?
We are more than a place to stay; we are a place to Stay Inspired. Our job is to discover what inspires our Guests so that we may ensure an experience of a lifetime. Our job is also to discover what motivates and inspires each of us to consistently provide luxury service.
At Conrad, we take the time to understand the wants, needs and desires that make each of our Guests unique. Then we can create a stylish luxury experience that's uniquely personal, deeply memorable and, above all, smart.
As a Team Member, your goal is to provide the world's most personal service, tailored to each individual; to deliver service so smart, it allows the Guest to be more focused, more connected, more relaxed.
Making connections is the cornerstone of providing smart luxury service. Our four Service Principles all take root in our ability, as Team Members, to make connections with our Guests.
Staying inspired to live these service principles requires us to:
· Consistently apply luxury skills.
· Work as a seamless team.
· Feel empowered.
Keeping our Guests inspired requires us to help them:
· Feel engaged.
· Feel at home.
· Feel pampered.
· Feel special.
· You are the face of the brand to our Guests. It is important to understand that of all the people who are part of the Conrad team, the most important is you.
· You determine whether our brand makes that connection with the Guest. Your commitment to caring for each Guest determines whether they want to be at a Conrad hotel—more specifically, at YOUR Conrad hotel.
· To represent our brand, you must consistently practice the skills of a leader in luxury.
As a team, we build each other up, and together we learn and grow.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you will be responsible for all F&B operations within the hotel and are expected to achieve the highest standards in quality and service when performing the following tasks:
· Ensure consistent brand service standards are delivered in every area
· Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction with a focus on continuous improvement
· Be aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of food and beverage within the hotel
· Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
· Provide effective leadership to the food and beverage Teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for Team Member development goals
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Director of Food and Beverage serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
· A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent, required
· 2 years of experience in similar capacity, required
· In depth knowledge of the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
· A proven track record of success in Food & Beverage
· Demonstrated commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty
· Exceptional communication skills and the leadership capability to create a winning team
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include holiday entitlement - as an employee you can become a member of ‘Go Hilton' Programme which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.