Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
The Operations team provides unique support for the overall Data and Analytics team by helping optimize day-to-day processes and procedures. The team manages the ongoing pipeline of work, recruits and trains premier talent, develops and showcases thought-leadership from industry experts and aligns analytics objectives with Hilton's overall business strategy.
Working with the Manager, Demand Management, the Analyst will be responsible for providing service support, functional/technical operational support, and business process expertise. Additionally, you will coordinate with Subject Matter Experts as required to evaluate demands in a timely manner and continuously improve support processes such as DNA Portfolio Management, Resource Management, and Request Fulfillment to achieve organizational adoption in the Demand and Service Management platform (ServiceNow).
More specifically, you will:
· Coordinate and maintain relationships with internal partners to drive collaboration on cross-functional Demand and Service Management projects.
· Support in the oversight of the demand management lifecycle in following up with requesters and facilitates discussions as needed.
· Provide business analyst services to translate requests for functionality changes, enhancements, and process improvements in business terminology. This includes distilling and translating these requests into functional and technical requirements for the Demand and Service Management platform by writing epics/user stories with acceptance criteria and support in development, test validation and training activities.
· Serve as a liaison between developers and business team members (DNA internal partners).
· Develop and maintain the team dashboards and reporting within the Demand and Service Management platform for KPI reporting and analytics.
· Respond to requests and issues and document as enhancements or defects related to products and processes related to the DNA Demand and Service Management platform.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about hospitality and who love the chance to create outstanding guest experiences. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
· Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
· Flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
· Self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
· Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
· Respectful teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
· Aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· One (1) year of professional experience
· One (1) year of IT Service Management experience or equivalent experience (i.e., operations, project management or support desk type experience)
· Experience as a Business Analyst to include translating requirements, training and implementation of a new process/project
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
· Two (2) years of experience working as a Business Analyst
· Experience with ServiceNow or other Service Management tools
· Knowledge of ITIL and/or Agile process models and concepts What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!