A Food & Beverage Intern with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of F&B during your placement to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest queries.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travellers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itâ€™s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Intern, you are responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of F&B your placement to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Intern would also be required to manage guest queries. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
· Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Strive to achieve departmental targets
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
The working day will be structured into:
· 4 operational hours (F&B service)
· 4 hours shadowing F&B Management (F&B Manager – Executive Chef) focused on managerial F&B tasks.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Intern serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Knowledge of Italian language
· Knowledge of English language
· Respect of team diversity (age, roles, hierarchy, cultures, characters, religion )
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a reimbursement of 400€ for 6 months with staff canteen included.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel
concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.